An exploratory bouldering expedition and film
The objective of this expedition is to seek out and climb new boulders in this majestic and remote location in Canada’s North; Nahanni National Park, NWT.
The film will intend to connect the viewers with the land and the personalities of our group as we explore and challenge ourselves in one of the most pristine and rugged landscapes Canada has to offer.
What the project will include
- Exploring the Cirque of the Unclimbables and the valley below for new and aesthetic boulder problems.
- A film to be taken on a cross country tour in 2019
- Photography of the entire journey
- Blogs and updates of the travels
- Celebration of the Canadian North, the land and the culture
- Raise awareness for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
For more information click the photo below
A project of this nature is not cheap. Because of this we are seeking both monetary and gear sponsorships. In exchange we are happy to offer the following:
- Social media marketing
- Direct advertisement in the film, and during the photo exhibits
- Product placements in the film
- Direct links from websites
If you are a brand interested in sponsoring this project click here to get in touch.